Posts Tagged Twitter
I’ll be the first to admit that when we launched a Twitter feed for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation last December, we had no strategy and little idea of what we were getting into. In the words of my Aunt Winnifred – the one with an unexplained scar from a knife fight on the side of her face—we had less sense of direction than a headless man on a Tilt-a-Whirl.
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)