The most recent annual conference of the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) drew over 2,000 attendees to Washington. That’s up from about 50 participants 10 years ago when the conference began, an amazing leap in interest. In the latest installment of our monthly podcast series for the Philanthropy News Digest, my colleague Bill Silberg and I talked to NTEN chief Holly Ross about how philanthropic organizations are harnessing technology to more effectively pursue their goals. You can listen to the podcast over at the Philanthropy News Digest’s site.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
Harnessing Technology for Good
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)