Archive for December, 2010
A few years back, I presented a preliminary dashboard measuring Web activity to an advisory group at the organization where I was working. This was a smart, perceptive and knowledgeable team. I expected lots of questions and some insightful discussion around the conference table where we met late on that cold afternoon. What I didn’t expect was to walk out with a list of indicators three times as long as the one I walked in with. Every metric I posed led to suggestions for more. The suggestions shot off in a thousand directions. By the time the sun had set outside (and in the room), I had learned a painful lesson. While the metrics may vary, there is a logical process to follow that will make creating a dashboard easier. So, to help you avoid similar pain, here is my four-step, never-fail plan to building a social media dashboard. (Your metrics may differ, but the process should work.) Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing the archives for December, 2010
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)