I’m speaking at the Word of Mouth Marketing Association 2010 Summit in Las Vegas this week. The always interesting Dawn Lacallade of ComBlu and I will be talking about using crowdsourcing to generate and vet innovative ideas. Dawn was community manager at SolarWinds and managed Dell’s IdeaStorm when she was communities and conversations manager at Dell. If you are going to WOMMA, come check out our session on Friday. I’ll be in Vegas from Wednesday to Friday. If you are there and want to get together or just say hi, let me know.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- 5 Elements of Successful Email Marketing Design - with examples. bit.ly/2xnJdMt 4 weeks ago
- Great tips: 6 Psychology-Backed Hacks for Making Engaging Videos bit.ly/2vq3S2w via @HubSpot 1 month ago
- 15 of the Best Email Marketing Campaign Examples You've Ever Seen blog.hubspot.com/marketing/emai… via @hubspot @lkolow 1 month ago
- The Content Marketer’s Guide to Story Structure contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/07/story-… via @cmicontent 2 months ago
- How to Write Email Newsletters People Open & Act On contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/06/how-wr… via @cmicontent 2 months ago
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)