Just a quick update. I’m headed to L.A. on Friday (9/24) to speak on lessons learned from social media at the Epilepsy Foundation of America’s annual meeting. Great group. Hoping to check out the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific while I’m there. Then back to L.A. next week (9/29-10/1) for the Communications Network meeting. A chance to catch-up with lots of foundation colleagues. If you live in the Los Angeles area or are attending one of those meetings and want to get together, just let me know.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
Back on the Open Road
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)