I was lucky enough to learn from a long list of amazing people during my nearly nine years at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Now that I am on the outside peering back through the glass, it is my turn to pass on some of those lessons, which I collected in a commentary for the Philanthropy News Digest. Consider it one man’s primer on how to be an effective philanthropist, learned the hard way. You can read it here.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- 5 Elements of Successful Email Marketing Design - with examples. bit.ly/2xnJdMt 3 months ago
- Great tips: 6 Psychology-Backed Hacks for Making Engaging Videos bit.ly/2vq3S2w via @HubSpot 4 months ago
- 15 of the Best Email Marketing Campaign Examples You've Ever Seen blog.hubspot.com/marketing/emai… via @hubspot @lkolow 4 months ago
- The Content Marketer’s Guide to Story Structure contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/07/story-… via @cmicontent 4 months ago
- How to Write Email Newsletters People Open & Act On contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/06/how-wr… via @cmicontent 5 months ago
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)