Archive for May, 2010
I was interviewed a few weeks back by Stephen Linder, interim director of the Institute for Health Policy at the University of Texas School of Public Health, and Richard Austin, senior communication specialist for the Institute. They asked lots of probing questions about social media successes and were particularly curious about the role of public health schools in moving toward this new world. The interview is up as a podcast Read the rest of this entry »
You are currently browsing the archives for May, 2010
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)