Jim Cashel, chairman of Forum One, asked me to post five good ideas I’ve seen around philanthropy recently on the Good Ideas Web site. He collected the ideas in an interview for the Good ideas blog. What do you think? What good ideas do you see? Please post them on Good Ideas or below.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- 16 Creative Email Design Trends to Watch in 2017. blog.hubspot.com/marketing/emai… 1 week ago
- How to Give Your Best Blog Posts New Life contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/03/blog-p… via @cmicontent 2 weeks ago
- What Consumers Really Want From Your Video Content blog.hubspot.com/marketing/what… via @hubspot @soph_bern 3 weeks ago
- 7 Ways to Accelerate Your Content Review and Approval contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/02/accele… via @cmicontent 1 month ago
- Sage Advice: 7 Things You Should Know Before Researching Content Marketing Solutions sumo.ly/vHeT via @contently 1 month ago
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)