Jim Cashel, chairman of Forum One, asked me to post five good ideas I’ve seen around philanthropy recently on the Good Ideas Web site. He collected the ideas in an interview for the Good ideas blog. What do you think? What good ideas do you see? Please post them on Good Ideas or below.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Love the @Cerosdotcom blog. Consistently compelling content. How J.J. Abrams Reinvented the Written Word with 'S.' bit.ly/2r4vUgI 2 weeks ago
- 17 Facts about Search Psychology You Should Know quicksprout.com/2017/05/03/17-… via @neilpatel 3 weeks ago
- How to Use Infographics to Get Leads From Your Website blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-… via @hubspot @dianaurban 3 weeks ago
- 6 Major Technology Shifts That Will Impact Your Content Marketing Strategy bit.ly/2nPq0zT 1 month ago
- Great advice: How to Create a Brilliant Newsletter People Want to Read contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/03/create… via @cmicontent 1 month ago
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)