Jim Cashel, chairman of Forum One, asked me to post five good ideas I’ve seen around philanthropy recently on the Good Ideas Web site. He collected the ideas in an interview for the Good ideas blog. What do you think? What good ideas do you see? Please post them on Good Ideas or below.
Helping you navigate the changing world of the Web
- Strong and content, I travel the open road. - Walt Whitman
- Open Road Advisors specializes in helping hospitals, foundations, nonprofits and other organizations navigate the changing world of the Web. Let us put our more than 18 years of experience building major Web sites and delivering great content to work for you. Learn More.
Some Recent Clients
- Einstein Healthcare Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Connecticut Health Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund
- California HealthCare Foundation
- 5 Elements of Successful Email Marketing Design - with examples. bit.ly/2xnJdMt 7 months ago
- Great tips: 6 Psychology-Backed Hacks for Making Engaging Videos bit.ly/2vq3S2w via @HubSpot 7 months ago
- 15 of the Best Email Marketing Campaign Examples You've Ever Seen blog.hubspot.com/marketing/emai… via @hubspot @lkolow 7 months ago
- The Content Marketer’s Guide to Story Structure contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/07/story-… via @cmicontent 8 months ago
- How to Write Email Newsletters People Open & Act On contentmarketinginstitute.com/2017/06/how-wr… via @cmicontent 8 months ago
- Follow the Open Road on Twitter (@lblumenthal)